Flash butt welder
The welding machine is divided according to different welding modes: flash butt welding machine, steel bar butt welding machine, copper rod butt welding machine.
Flash butt welding mainly uses the contact resistance of the workpiece to generate heat to heat the workpiece. The metal surface melts, the temperature gradient is large, and the heat affected zone is small.
The weld is formed by common plastic grains under the plastic deformation conditions of the workpiece. The microstructure and composition of the weld are close to the basic metal (or after heat treatment), and it is easier to obtain the iso-strength and iso-plastic welded joints.
The flash process has the self protection function of exhausting air and reducing metal oxidation. Forging can also remove oxides from the weld metal with liquid metal. There are few defects in weld inclusions and incomplete penetration.
Flash process has a strong self-adjusting function, which requires less strict consistency and stable welding quality. The unit welding cross section area needs less power, and the welding of low carbon steel requires only (0.1-0.3) KVA/mm2 electric power.
Welding productivity is high. Welding a joint takes only a few seconds to tens of seconds.
Radiator flash butt welding machine uses two 125KVA power frequency resistance welding transformers as power supply, both ends are pressed at the same time, discharge flash, upset forging, two steel radiator head and the middle oval tube butt joint. The amount of burning, upset forging, welding current are set and displayed by PLC through the LCD screen.
The wide range of welding is applicable, and the metal materials that can be forged in principle can be welded by flash butt welding. For example, low carbon steel, high carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals and alloys can be welded by flash butt welding.
The welding area is large, and it can be welded from tens to tens of thousands of mm2.
Flash butt welding is widely used in welding various sheet metal, pipe, profile, solid parts, cutting tools, etc. It is an economical and efficient welding method.
1. Energy-saving. The radiator flash butt welding machine uses two resistance welding transformers of 125KVA as power supply, pneumatic pressing, upsetting, no hydraulic station. Compared with other welding machines using two 315KVA single-phase AC resistance welding transformers and two 18KVA hydraulic stations, the UN-250AB welding machine can save up to 78.
2. The demand for power grid is low. The power grid that only needs 250KVA can be satisfied.
3. High welding precision. PLC and imported stepper motor are used to control the flash process, which can accurately set the amount of burning and the burning speed; microcomputer resistance welding controller is used to control the welding current. The center distance error of the wafer head can be controlled within (+0.2 mm) after welding, which is convenient for subsequent wafer welding.
4. Automatic alignment function. Ensure that the distance between the two ends of the pipe string and the two ends of the chip is the same before welding, so as to ensure the same amount of firing at both ends.
5. High welding efficiency. Because the workpiece is compressed by a double-force cylinder, the reaction speed is obviously faster than the hydraulic cylinder.
6. Easy operation and maintenance. Without hydraulic station, there will be fewer debugging points and fault points, and no oil leakage.铜焊丝,Copper Welding Rods,铝焊丝,aluminium welding wire,镍焊条,Nickel electrode,药皮焊条,Flux Coated Brazing Welding Rods
Flash butt welder